PFU Fujitsu brand scanners are designed, manufactured and marketed worldwide by PFU Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited (Japan). PFU is a globally active IT provider that designs, manufactures and markets computer hardware, peripheral products and enterprise software. PFU offers a broad portfolio of document scanners for professional personal, desktop, workgroup, high-volume production and networked environments and is one of the world’s leading document scanner companies. PFU has been engaged in the document imaging scanner business for more than 25 years and generates an annual turnover of over $1 billion.
Operating in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, PFU (EMEA) Limited is responsible for marketing and sales of Fujitsu document scanners. The European company was established in the United Kingdom in 1981 and has offices in Germany, Italy and Spain and Knowledge Suites in the UK, Italy, France and Russia.
PFU (EMEA) Limited (PFUE) offers the most comprehensive range of document scanners available on the market today. Manufactured to the highest quality standards, Fujitsu scanners have an excellent reputation for reliability. Whether your application involves document management, archiving, workflow or forms processing, PFUE most likely has the optimum scanner for the capture of your documents and data.
Fujitsu Image scanner fi-7030 offers you:
• The ability to scan paper sizes from business card to A3 (extra long scanning possible up to 5.5m in length)
• Scan speeds up to 270 images per minute
• Automatic document feeders as standard • Simplex / duplex scanning
• Colour scanning capability as well as in black / white or greyscale
• Image enhancement for poor quality/mixed colour documents
• Complementary technologies across a broad range
•Scan to the cloud and wireless
Klaus Schulz is Senior Manager, Product Marketing EMEA for PFU’s category of document imaging products and solutions. Based at PFU (EMEA) Limited. in Munich, he is responsible for all product management and product marketing related aspects of Fujitsu’s expanding document scanner portfolio in EMEA. Klaus joined Fujitsu in 2003 as Product Manager. One of his first priorities was the successful introduction and establishing of the renowned ScanSnap product line, followed by numerous fi-series product releases in all industry categories of document scanners.
Prior to entering Fujitsu, the native German managed business groups involved in distributing network and data communications equipment, high end storage as well as document management solutions. Klaus has more than 20 years of experience in sales and marketing of sophisticated IT equipment and solutions. He is a graduate of the University of Hohenheim, Germany, with a diploma in Business Management, Marketing and Economics, majoring in International Management.
ScanSnap S1100i : One touch paper to PDF USB powered scanner
• Scan at 7.5 seconds per A4 colour page
• Seamlessly link to iOS and Android devices
• Scan documents to your cloud accounts
• Flexible paper paths, scan 2 small documents simultaneously
• Efficiently scan and organise business card data
• ScanSnap Receipt – efficient tax and expense filing
- Industry, technology and keynote presentations by PFU management, digital transformation pioneer Jo Caudron and John Mancini, President of AIIM
- Specialised breakout sessions on the vertical markets education, finance, healthcare and legal. “Solutions Village” featuring the latest document capture technologies
- Fujitsu Information Capture Awards ceremony honouring the most successful resellers and partners
- Panel discussion by leading industry analysts
“The Fujitsu Information Capture Conference is a unique industry event where partners can learn about the latest trends and solutions, while networking with peers from throughout the EMEA region”, says Mike Nelson, Vice President at Fujitsu subsidiary PFU (EMEA) Ltd. “This year’s conference will reflect the accelerating digital transformation and the vital role that our products play to bridge the gap between physical documents and the digital world.”